Pages

Friday 3 August 2018

Strength T3





On Thursday my group and I went to the small gym to do strength training. I had two partners, their names were Matthew and Jason.


We did stretches, weights, biking, rowing and skipping ropes. Jason, Matthew and I were very tired, because of that our muscles were very sore.

Our favourite thing to do was skipping ropes. Jason was struggling a little bit, Matthew is good and I am very good at skipping ropes. We did it outside the gym by the basketball court.

When Matthew, Jason and I were done we went to take our bags to the bathroom to change, and then we walked back to our classroom.


Image result for stretches


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ethen,
    I really liked that you did weights with Matthew and Jason.
    How many kgs did you put on when you did it?
    From Joel

    ReplyDelete