Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2018

The Movie With My Mother



The Movie With My Mother

On Tuesday at 4:00 my Mother and I went to the Monterrey to watch The Meg. I’m excited to watch the movie with my mother.

My mother bought two mini popcorn, water and m&m’s to eat when We sit on the seats to watch in the cinema.

The Meg is about Jonas Tayler and his crew to try and kill the 75 foot shark that’s called the megalodon. The megalodons are extinct in two million years but two sharks are alive in China under the bottom of the sea.

5 years before Jonas tayler and his crew were in the submarine finding new species and then the meg was attacking the submarine Jonas left two of his crew the part of the submarine, but what really happened Jonas and the rest of his crew escaped because he didn’t want to die. To crews members died in the explosive in the submarine.

There are too many stories  that I can’t tell, because the Meg movie is too long.





1 comment:

  1. I like your Picture of the Shark chasing the Man. It sounds so scary Ethan

    ReplyDelete