Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

The Ridiculous Rat


The Ridiculous Rat

Story By Ethan

I am in the “paragraph” writing group.I am practising writing stories with paragraphs.

Image result for rat


Hear
At night 12:00 I hear a rat. I went to the rat and the rat ran as fast as he can outside the door. I didn’t chased it because I fought i was dreaming. So I went back to bed to sleep

Sight
When I saw it at night his eyes were red, the tale was long and black, the rat’s teeth were shape as a blade, the rat’s ears are straight and the rat is not friendly.

Smell
At night I smelled the rat I almost fainted because he the rat is stinky. The rat smells like grass, mud, tree and dry spit.

Touch, Feel
When I touched the rat’s skin it was smooth. The rat’s hair is long and straight. The rat’s head is the same size as a nut.

No comments:

Post a Comment