Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

The Spectacular radio



The Spectacular Radio Image result for the radio

I am in the “Paragraph” writing group. I am practising writing stories with paragraphs.

By Ethan

Hear
In the morning I heard a radio. The radio sounded very smooth and relaxing. It was playing the national anthem of New Zealand and jazz music

Sight
The radio looked very spectacular and indeed the best. The radio is the same size as my head. The radio is brown, the leather felt very smoove and the speakers are nice and black.

Smell
The radio smelled odd. The speakers smelled like fire, wood and dead leaves. The leather smelled very new.

Touch,Feel
When I lifted the radio it was heavy. It was so heavy that I almost dropped it on my foot. When I touched the radio it was nice and hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment